By CUF Staff | March 9, 2011
At the start of the liturgical season of Lent, it’s easy to feel unprepared. But are we ever really ready?
That’s the whole point of this season: we need to detach and disengage from our routine (hence the practice of fasting) in order to be better disposed to identify with the Passion of Christ and enter into the mystery of Redemption.To help you focus, we’ve compiled a list of CUF resources:
- A Lenten Bible Study by Sean Innerst
- A brief history and explanation of Lent by Msgr. Charles Mangan
- A plea for making sacramental confession habitual by Mary Ann Budnik
- Practical matters regarding fasting and abstinence from our Ask CUF archive
- And our Catholic Responses department covers more Lenten FAQs