By CUF Staff | September 4, 2013
By reading The Faith Understood, you can:
- Discover the basic principles of authentic biblical interpretation.
- Learn why the Magisterium is the only way to correctly interpret the Bible and the writings of the Church fathers, doctors, and saints.
- Find out why Scripture, Tradition, and the Magisterium are the only three legs of the theological tripod that preserve the whole truth about God.
- See why faith and reason, science and theology, the natural and the supernatural are always agreeable.
- Explore the Incarnation and its primary Christological heresies that threatened the early Church.
- Unlock one of the most misunderstood areas of Catholic theology in the person of Mary.
- Unravel the mystery of eschatology—the “last things”—judgment, purgatory, hell, and heaven.
The Faith Understood is great for college students, adult faith formation programs, and motivated Catholics aspiring to learn more about their faith.
The author, Mark Zia, S.T.D., received a doctorate in Sacred Theology from the Pontifical University of the Holy Cross, Rome, Italy. He is associate professor of Theology and director of Academic Enrichment Programs at Benedictine College in Atchison, Kansas. He and his wife Julia are the parents of six children.
For more information on how to order this book, click here.